Check out the colors in this awesome concoction. Keep scrolling down for the recipe.
Did you make anything special for St Patty's Day?
Share it below!
I like to juice in bulk, making enough for a few people , or at least me to last a few days.
This means I only have to clean the juicer less often. Juice will keep for about 3 days, preferably in glass containers that are airtight, and kept super cold of course.
Ingredients: St.Patty's Day Rainbow Monster
(Actual Ingredient Quantities vary from the picture for the sake of making the arrangement pretty )
- 1 entire stalk - Green Celery
- 3-4 multi color carrots - they sell these fantastic varieties at Trader Joes right now, purple and yellow carrots!
- 4 or 5 sprigs of mint , if you are using a juicer with an auger, or masticating juicer, you'll need less mint. It extracts a lot more of the flavor than the centrifugal (chopping and whirling) juicer.
- 2 small oranges/cuties
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 4 apples - any color
- 1 head of Romaine
- 2 large handfuls of any other greens, I recommend using green cabbage, spinach or kale here.